Friday 5 August 2011

SORRY FOR THE DELAYED POST

so I am currently at 15st 4lbs.....OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Haven't been doing the exercise but still lost weight.

its really hard now, cravings are coming on thick and fast like a woman in labour.

On Wednesday we had a friend round for dinner, she is also on the dukan diet thank god, I dont think I could watch someone eat cards..... but Sam cheated on her diet as she has salad, and she had carrots, her weight hasn't changed much. Her friend Karen isn't much better, she seemed to do well on Wednesday having a omelette and bacon, and also sams home made dukan custard, but she have a cottage pie last night...tut tut tut. you can tell Karen has money, her bacon was 3 times the size of mine and eggs were huge, she shops at waitrose and we shop at farm foods.....and trust me you can tell the difference as she shared her bacon with me.....maybe she felt sorry for me

Wednesday I had 3 more steaks, as I don't want to waste them, a shared omelette with the other 2 cheaters and 3 bacon, it was actually nice....lost a pound.

Thursday was my hardest day, I was visiting clients on site and had to bring cakes and donuts, I managed to resist but it was extremely hard.....all I had was 2 packets of ham from Tesco and the robbing fuckers charged me 4 pounds......this diet is raping me of the little money I have. For dinner I had 2 more steaks, and two chicken breasts, I did cheat and have low fat philly to try and make it appealing. Weight didn't change but considering my body is full of meat I didn't think it would.

Friday I lost another pound, I still haven't been to the number 2 and I can imagine I may lose another few when I finally do, today I had a yoghurt and 2 left over chicken breast from last night.

I am very very moody today, snapped at my work colleague for blowing his nose with so much toilet paper, then the fucker has the cheek to moan that we need more, that was it I lost it. Also the same chap also got a load more of my abuse when he eats, he is like a 2 year old, although 2 year olds eat better, he is like a starved rhino eating for the 1st time in years, he shows me his food and makes horrendous noise....its a pet hate of mine anyway but when your on a diet the last thing you need is a hoover sat across from you....his name is Dave and if your reading this, learn to eat you fucking div.....

As for tonight I think I am gonna break, I may have salad and end the protein only stage 2 days earlier than planned. I am also gonna do a bbq at the weekend and have a sausage, yes that's right a sausage with fat in it.....and I want a pita or something but I don't know yet..... I have never wanted veg more than I want them.....

FOR THOSE OF YOU ABOUT TO DO THIS DIET, ITS FUCKING HARD, IT MAKES YOU GRUMPY, YOU CRAVE FOOD ALL THE TIME AND YOU HAVE TO HAVE WILL POWER

No comments:

Post a Comment