Monday 1 August 2011

How day 1 went

So I started the day off well. I had a cup of green tea, which tasted like hot rat piss

After watching my work colleagues scoff pies and sandwiches I opted to have a boiled egg, thinking it may fill me up I was very wrong and mangled 3 fillets of mackerel followed by another boiled egg.....oh and don't forget another cup of rats piss.

Throughout the day I also had to drink 3 litres of water, so I have been pissing like a race horse every 30 minutes. My boss is really happy I spend more time in the toilet than the office. I only bloody forgot my yoghurt as well.

After resistng the urge to go to McDonalds on the way home I cooked 2 steaks, a chicken breast, 3 prawns and a 2 egg omelette. It turned out to be scrambled egg as you need oil to make an omelette in a shite frying pan and this bastard diet doesn't allow oil.

I am now sat on the sofa thinking I could really eat some mash,chips or bread. It's day 1 and this diet is fucking gay.

I will check back in tomorrow with my weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment