Tuesday 2 August 2011

No change in Weight

Just jumped on the scales expecting big things from this Dukan diet.

Scales are saying I weight the same, there definitely not broke because I tried two different scales. ( booooo )

Still I will battle on, had a pretty bad headache last night, they said that's a side effect of eating protein, I don't feel to bad today, had bacon and poached eggs for breakfast which was tasty, made an extra piece for my son Freddie which he seemed to like.

Sam managed to lose a pound, but then she is a small eater....but well done to her....my boss has a smug look on his face today as he is confident the money will be his in 2 weeks.

Got 2 chicken breasts for lunch today, a fat free yoghurt and some turkey slices.....washed down with rats piss and 2 litres of water.

I think a lot of it is in my head as I have done days before where I don't eat and I feel fine, maybe if I stop thinking about it I might be ok......

No comments:

Post a Comment