Wednesday 3 August 2011

Day 3 - WE HAVE WEIGHT LOSS - only 2 pounds

Halle - Mother fucking - lujah

We have lift off.....only 2 pounds but i will take that considering I have ate a mountain of meat in the past few days.

Couldn't face bacon or eggs for breakfast, but I did have 2 and a half spoons of oat bran which tastes like it sounds ( awful )

The thought of having any more protein today is really hard to bere, I don't want chicken, steak or eggs for that matter....may try fish tonight.....

the lads in the office have said i look thinner but there most likely taking the piss out of me.....maybe the 50 sit ups and press ups have worked.....

Rugby training tonight, hopefully that will shift another few pounds....

Oh I also still have craving for stodgy food

No comments:

Post a Comment