Tuesday 2 August 2011

Day 2 - no weight loss

So day two has brought fuck all weight loss. Still weight 15st 9 in the morning and 15st 12 in the evening

Here is what I had today

Breakfast. Green tea, 2 poached eggs and 3 bits of bacon. Fat trimmed off

Lunch. 4 slices of low fat turkey, 2 breasts of chicken and a yoghurt

Dinner. 3 sirloin steaks, average size, about 8oz, 1 small breast of chicken and 2 poached eggs

Also had 3 litres of water and a can of coke.

Exercise. Ummmmm none really - done 50 sit ups and 50 press ups. Was gonna do more but to be honest I felt fucked.

Hope I lose some weight tomorrow so it encourages me to carry on. This is a boring diet, and it's hard to do, and don't even mention the expense, bring back carbs, there cheaper, I will be skint and fat at this rate.

I have checked up and it is eat unlimited amounts, my friend matt said I am eating shit loads which worried me, but he is a skinny mini and can't even finish a big mac, I do eat a lot But I am still fecking hungry, even as I write this all I can think of is eating chips and sandwiches, you don't even wanna ask what I could do to a dominos pizza right now, and to top it off I have to watch Peter Andre cook a BBQ on tv, fecking hell I could eat a sausage wrapped in a burger smothered in cheese with Mayo and ketchup..in a bun

Sam has managed to lose a pound which is good for her. She is eating smaller amounts so whatever.....but she is struggling. She doesn't help when she says " ahhhh I could really eat this, I could really eat that " it then gets me thinking about all sorts of bad things. ( food wise )I don't wish to kill anyone yet.

And have you realised how many pissing adverts on the tv that advertise food in the evening, every other one. I feel like licking the tv.

You are ment to exercise with this but I struggle as I am tired after work. Will try harder tomorrow.

See you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment